Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® Software Picks Juvenile Stakes Exacta Finishers As Yearlings At 2016 Keeneland September Sale
By Calvin L. Carter and Dallas Carter
©2017 Calvin L. Carter. All rights reserved.
The ability to know the potential of a horse before he goes to the breeding shed, sales ring or race track is of utmost importance.
With the finish of GOOD MAGIC and SOLOMINI to make up the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Stakes (G1) exacta, the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® software continues to show is prowess as a powerful analytical tool for breeding, sales and race potential.
Dallas and I are so thankful that the profile software helped us last Fall to zero in on Good Magic (Hip 845) and Solomini (Hip 662) at the 2016 Keeneland September Yearling Sale as young horses with a lot of potential.
Blog followers who used my Juvenile race picks could have earned on a $2 wager $135.60 (exacta) and $458.80 (trifecta).
Here’s the video of the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Stakes (G1):
With an A Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile®, Good Magic was a $1 million session four sale topper purchased by agent Mike Ryan for E5 Racing. Here’s the video of Good Magic in the auction ring:
“He’s as good a Curlin as you’ll see,” said Ryan in a Bloodhorse news story. “Curlin is Curlin. In my mind he’s as good as Tapit.”
Solomini was a yearling I liked in session four at the 2016 Keeneland September Yearling Sale and he has an A+ Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile®.
With over 22 years of experience studying Thoroughbreds, Calvin is the creator of the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® which was developed into a software program by his brother, Dallas, in 2014.
The profile assigns each horse a numerical score and grade ranking which is the indicator of that horse’s potential. The higher the score, the more potential that horse has to become a quality stakes horse or classic champion.
The profile software is a powerful analytical tool that takes the guesswork out of breeders making mating selections, it also evaluates the graded stakes and classic potential of horses bought at auction or in handicapping races.
In 2016, Classic Champion Thoroughbreds profiled 101 yearlings listed in the Keeneland September Sale. Each of those profiled yearlings had a grade ranking of an A+ or A.
Now, there are numerous, promising two year olds in training from that sales list. Also from the Keeneland sales list we now have three graded stakes winners: Good Magic (G1-Breeders’ Cup Juvenile), Free Drop Billy (G1-Claiborne Breeders’ Futurity) and Archaggelos (Hip 2138), (G3-Grey Stakes).
In addition, of the 16 horses currently listed on the 2018 Kentucky Derby Leaderboard, four (25%) of them are from our Keeneland Sales list: Good Magic, Solomini, Free Drop Billy (Hip 104) and Hollywood Star (Hip 395).
● The Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® unlocks the secret of the Ancestral Herd influence.
● Is a valuable analytical tool that shows horse owners and breeders how a mare can upgrade or downgrade a stallion she is bred to through the profile score of the foal from that mating.
● Shows if the foal has the potential to be a quality stakes horse or classic champion.
● Shows horse owners how their entire herd of bloodstock can be upgraded by using the profile score to help them make the best breeding decisions resulting in less overbreeding and fewer potential equine welfare issues.
● The Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® is a valuable Thoroughbred sales analytical tool that shows buyers at auction how make the best decisions and investments when buying horses.
● Shows buyers at auction how to save on their time and monetary investments by helping them to zero in on the horses that have the best potential to become graded stakes winners or a Classic Champion Thoroughbred.
● The Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® shows handicappers, horse owners and trainers which horses have the best potential to be a top-quality stakes winner or a classic winner of races like the Kentucky Derby, Preakness and Belmont.
● Shows horse owners and trainers the best race distance that their horse will have the most success, be it in sprint racing, middle distance or routing, and can help them spot their horses in those races.
If you are planning to breed, or purchase horses at auction, the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® is the analytical tool you need to take the guesswork out of breeding and buying champion racehorses. The profile will give you the important information necessary to make the best decisions and investments when breeding or buying horses at auction.
If you are racing horses, the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® can help you spot them in races where they will have the most success.
For a free consultation, please contact us at our website contact page here.