©2017 Calvin L. Carter. All rights reserved.
Once more, the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® shows that it is a powerful handicapping tool. Congratulations to all who may have used my Belmont Stakes (G1) picks as a $2 dollar wager on the exotics could have netted them $45.20 (Exacta), $624.00 (trifecta) and, perhaps, $4,486.00 (superfecta) if they used Gormley in their superfecta wagers.
The Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® is an analytical tool I use to measure the graded stakes and classic potential of young horses. The profile assigns each horse a numerical score and grade ranking which is the indicator of that horse’s potential. The higher the score, the more potential that horse has to become a quality stakes horse or classic champion.
In addition to Irish War Cry, who was favored in this race, Patch, Lookin at Lee and Tapwrit were horses I liked and wrote about on my blog. Honorable mention was given to Gormley, J Boys Echo and Twisted Tom who I thought could, perhaps, be factors in the exotics.
Here’s a look at the profile grade ranking and finish of the horses in Belmont Stakes 149:
Our research which is documented in my numerous blogs and website, shows that a majority of horses run close to their Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® score which is a measurement of the breeding influences found in the five-generation pedigree.
As you can see in the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile®, J Boys Echo has the best breeding in this herd but he has not yet fully lived up to his breeding. That’s why in the Data Mining chart (see chart below) he was ranked seventh and finished ninth. In addition, Gormley is ranked third in the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® and ranked fifth in the Data Mining chart. He ultimately finished fourth in the Belmont Stakes (G1).
When horses like Gormley and J Boys Echo fail to run close to their profile score, then the issue[s] preventing them from reaching their full potential needs to be investigated. And there can be many contributing factors for a horse not running to his profile score – Effinex is a good example of that.
Data Mining variables are another tool for analyzing classic potential and when added to the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® and Behavior Index, they can also move some horse up like Lookin at Lee who’s a proven competitor on the classic trail.
In the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® Lookin at Lee is ranked sixth and in the Data Mining chart he was ranked second but finished seventh.
The Data Mining Chart is a subjective analysis based on other variables, and it was also correct in many of the selections:
In addition to being an exceptional handicapping tool and predictor of classic races like the Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Belmont, the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® is also a valuable tool for horse owners and breeders helping them to take the guesswork out of breeding and purchasing horses at auction.
The ability to know the potential of a horse before he goes to the race track is of utmost importance and the empirical data of the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® will easily show you which horses have the potential to be quality stakes winners or classic champions.
For the first time in the history of the Thoroughbred, the empirical evidence gathered through the robust power of the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® software shows that the pedigree is the only true standard, indicator of horse performance, especially of their classic potential.
Some unique features of the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile®:
- It unlocks the secret of the Ancestral Herd influence.
- Is a valuable handicapping tool that shows in the profile score which horses have the potential to be top-quality stakes winners or a classic winner of races like the Kentucky Derby, Preakness and Belmont.
- Is a valuable breeding analytical tool that shows horse owners and breeders how a mare can upgrade or downgrade a stallion she is bred to through the profile score of the foal from that mating.
- Shows if the foal has the potential to be a quality stakes horse or classic champion.
- Shows horse owners how their entire bloodstock can be upgraded by using the profile score to help them make the best breeding decisions resulting in less overbreeding and fewer potential equine welfare issues.
- Is a valuable Thoroughbred sales analytical tool that shows buyers how to make the best decisions and investments when buying horses at auction.
- Shows which horses purchased at auction may have the potential to be a top-quality stakes winner while a select few will have a profile score that indicates they could be a winner of a classic race like the Kentucky Derby.
If you are planning to breed, or purchase horses at auction, the Classic Champion Thoroughbred Profile® is the analytical tool you need to take the guesswork out of buying and breeding champion racehorses.
The profile will give you the important information necessary to make the best decisions and investments when breeding or buying horses at auction. For a free consultation, please contact us at my website Classic Champion Thoroughbreds, LLC.