Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Welcome To Narrow Gate Thoroughbreds

Welcome To Narrow Gate Thoroughbreds Blog

©2017 Calvin L. Carter. All rights reserved.

Hello, my name is Calvin L. Carter. Welcome to Narrow Gate Thoroughbreds.
I am a Christian and owner of the bloodstock consulting firm Classic Champion Thoroughbreds, LLC, where I work as a bloodstock agent and an Ancestral Herd Index® pedigree analyst.
To read more of this blog, please click here.


Pioneers Ahead Of Their Time: Burchard von Oettingen, Federico Tesio And Franco Varola Knew How To Hold The Horse In High Esteem

©2017 Calvin L. Carter. All rights reserved.

Anyone who’s followed my Classic Champion Thoroughbreds blog for any length of time knows that much of my study of Thoroughbreds has been greatly influenced by Burchard von Oettingen, Federico Tesio and Franco Varola.
To read more of this blog, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment